The earthquake of 5.1 magnitude hit Manipur at 4.16 p.m., it said, adding that the epicentre of the quake is located 9 km from Ngopa area of neighbouring State of Mizoram
An earthquake of moderate intensity hit Manipur on Sunday, according to the Earth Science Department of Manipur University.
The earthquake of 5.1 magnitude hit Manipur at 4.16 p.m., it said, adding that the epicentre of the quake is located 9 km from Ngopa area of neighbouring State of Mizoram.
There is no report of any casualty or damage of property in Manipur so far, the DGP Control Room said.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
- Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
- We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
- Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
Printable version | Jun 21, 2020 10:39:23 PM | https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/moderate-intensity-earthquake-hits-northeast-india/article31882817.ece
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.